INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT FOR THE INFORMATION AGE"
2017 International conference
"Education Environment for the Information Age"
Institute for Strategy of Education Development
of the Russian Academy of Education
Russian Academy of Arts
June 7-8, 2017
Address: Moscow, Prechistenka Street, 21, Makarenko Street, 5/16
Main topics of the Conference:
• Education environment forming: social, economic, geopolitical, socio-cultural conditions.
• Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies.
• Education in the epoch of media. Medialogy and education.
• Methodology for education research of the world education environment in the information age.
• Philosophical and methodological foundation of educational process in the conditions of Informatization.
• Sources of the education content for the information age.
• The problem of interpretation of the education content for rhizomatic learning with ICT means.
• The spatial and temporal characteristics of educational systems in modern society: continuity and diversity of forms of education.
• Natural science and humanitarian education in the postindustrial era.
• Information and education environment of the contemporary university.
• Information and education environment of the contemporary school.
• Information technologies influence upon the quality of education.
• The problem of dialogic communication in the educational space of the information age.
• School e-learning problems and perspective.
• The formation of universal educational actions by means of ICT.
• Technologies of distance learning in online communities.
• Problems of creation and introduction of electronic textbooks.
• Problems of development of contemporary art education in the modern era.
• Topical issues of art teaching in the modern information era.
• Art teaching and the moral-aesthetic upbringing in the information age.
• S.V. Ivanova, Corresponding Member of RAE, Dr., Professor, director of ISED RAE, Chairperson of the Scientific Board on Comparative Education, Chairperson of the
Programme Committee, Moscow, Russia
• E.V. Nikulchev, Co-Chairperson of the Programme Committee, Dr., Professor, MTI, Moscow, Russia
• L.G. Balasanyan, President of Armenian Association of the Russian Language Teachers, Armenia
• V.B. Barakhnin, Dr., Professor, ICT SBRAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
• E.V. Bebenina, PhD (Education), ISED RAE, Moscow, Russia
• G. G. Bubnov, Dr., Professor, rector of MTI, Moscow, Russia
• V.S. Diev, Dr., Professor, NSU, Novosibirsk, Russia
• I.M. Elkina, ISED RAE, Moscow, Russia
• J. Hautamaki, Dr., Professor, University of Helsinki, Finland
• T.A. Kochemasova, PhD in Art History, Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts
• A.K. Kousainov, Academician, President of APS, Kazakhstan
• Jun Li, PhD (International Education Policy), PhD (Educational History), President, HKERA, Hong Kong
• Sing Kai Lo, Professor, HKIEd, Hong Kong
• O.T. Loiko, Dr., Professor, TPNIU, Tomsk, Russia
• M.A. Lukatskii, Dr., Professor, ISED RAE, Moscow, Russia
• N.V. Nalivaiko, Dr., Professor, NSPU, Novosibirsk, Russia
• N.D. Nikandrov, Academician, RAE, Dr., Professor, RAE, Moscow, Russia
• I.M. Osmolovskaya, Dr., ISED RAE, Moscow, Russia
• V. I. Soldatkin, Dr., Professor, MTI, Moscow, Russia
• G.V. Sorina, Dr, Professor, MSU, Moscow, Russia
• L.L. Suprunova, Dr., Professor, PSLU, Pyatigorsk, Russia
• V.G. Toonyan, Dr., Professor, YeSU, Yerevan, Armenia
• A.A. Zolotov, Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Arts
The language of the documents — English.
Conference and publication fee - 24000 rubles.
Deadline of paper submission — March 5, 2017.
Notification of acceptance — April 16, 2017.
Deadline of final version submission – April 30, 2017.