- MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS
- MUSEUM AND EXHIBITION ACTIVITY
- Creative workshops of The Russian Academy Of Arts
- Economic Management for the Academy Buildings
THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS
The Russian Academy of Arts has been classed by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated December 18, 1991 as one of the nation’s most precious cultural institutions. The Academy is a heir to traditions of the Academy of Three Noble Arts established in 1757 to promote the development of Russian art.
By the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 25, 1992 the USSR Academy of Arts was transformed into the Russian Academy of Arts.
The Academy Assembly of the RAA Full and Corresponding Members is the supreme body of the RAA management.
Members of the Academy include Full Members (Academicians), Corresponding Members and Honorary Members elected by the Academy Assembly.
STRUCTURE OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS
|MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS|
|RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE THEORY AND HISTORY OF FINE ARTS||RESEARCH LIBRARY||RESEARCH ARCHIVES||RESEARCH MUSEUM UNDER THE RAA|
|MUSEUM AND EXHIBITION ACTIVITY|
|EXHIBITION HALLS OF THE RAA||TSERETELI ART GALLERY||EXHIBITION COMPLEX OF THE RAA (10 GOGOLEVSKY BLVD)||SERGEY KONENKOV MUSEUM-STUDIO|
|COORDINATION OF ACADEMIC ART EDUCATION UNDER THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS:|
|V. Surikov Moscow Art Institute||I. Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture||
Moscow State Academy Art Lyceum
||B.Ioganson St. Petersburg Art Lyceum|
|CREATIVE WORKSHOPS OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARTS|
The Russian Academy of Arts (RAA) is shaped on artistic and territorial basis and includes art departments (by art subject) and regional departments.
The RAA departments shall report to the Academy Assembly and the RAA Presidium. The number of department members is determined by the RAA Presidium.
The Russian Academy of Arts (RAA) is a self-governed non-commercial institution acting in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Academy Charter.
The Russian Academy of Arts is a legal entity. Its legal address: 21 Prechistenka str., 119034 Moscow, Russian Federation. Tel: 495 201 36 65.
Principle aims of the Russian Academy of Arts are:
- to promote professional creative activity in the field of fine arts, decorative art, architecture and design in order to preserve and develop artistic traditions of peoples of the Russian Federation;
- to perfect the theory and practice of art education and aesthetic upbringing, to train qualified specialists in the field of fine arts;
- to study and summarize the creative experience of home and world artistic culture, to conduct researches on problems of history and theory of fine arts and architecture.