Culture as a National Security Factor: Round Table at the Russian Academy of Arts
The Russian Academy of Arts, the State Research Institute for Systems Analysis of the Accounts Chamber of the RF, the State Institute of Art History of the Russian Ministry of Culture under the auspices of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the RF invite you to attend a panel discussion “Culture as a National Security Factor”, that will take place in the White Hall of the Russian Academy of Arts (21 Prechistenka street, Moscow) on December 10, 2015 at 14.00.
The panel discussion aims to unite experts in various directions for the discussion of urgent problems and the promotion of contemporary culture, elaboration of new strategies for its development in the context of the national security factor, as well to encourage the exchange of experience and mutual cooperation.
Topics to be discussed:
- culture as a resource of sustainable development: issues in the context of intercultural dialogue;
- the role of art in providing security;
- proposals on the improvement of Russian legislation in the filed of culture, making amendments to normative and legal acts in the filed of culture;
- problems and proposals for improving the efficiency of the Federal spending on culture;
- criteria and indicators for evaluation of the effectiveness.
It is planned to publish the collection of reports and theses that will be assigned the international standard book number (ISBN).