Culture as a National Security Factor: Round Table at the Russian Academy of Arts
The panel discussion aims to unite experts in various directions for the discussion of urgent problems and the promotion of contemporary culture, elaboration of new strategies for its development in the context of the national security factor, as well to encourage the exchange of experience and mutual cooperation.
Topics to be discussed:
- culture as a resource of sustainable development: issues in the context of intercultural dialogue;
- the role of art in providing security;
- proposals on the improvement of Russian legislation in the filed of culture, making amendments to normative and legal acts in the filed of culture;
- problems and proposals for improving the efficiency of the Federal spending on culture;
- criteria and indicators for evaluation of the effectiveness.
It is planned to publish the collection of reports and theses that will be assigned the international standard book number (ISBN).
Tel: 8 495 637 7679